Small Business General Counsel
As trusted business advisors, we partner with small and mid-sized companies to address a myriad of legal issues. If you are looking to start a business, we help new business owners set up corporate entities and limited liabilitiy companies to effectively manage future risk. We know business costs are expensive and we offer a variety of payment methods, including monthly retainer agreements. To learn more, please schedule a meeting with our office.
Some of our services in this area include:
- Business setup / drafting corporate charter or articles of organization
- Drafting bylaws or operating agreements
- Drafting shareholder and partnership agreements
- General contract drafting, review and negotiation
- Registered agent services
- Annual compliance filing with the Secretary of State
- Representation before governmental agencies and licensing boards
- Responding to business complaints
- Employee dispute resolution
- Annual meetings attendance and preparation of minutes, and
- Other general legal consultation
Have questions or would like to make an appointment? Call us at 615 783-1757 or use our contact form.