Attorney Michael Hoskins has expertise and years of experience in a wide variety of legal disciplines. Read his profile below to get to know him better.
Michael G. Hoskins, Esq.
Counselor and Attorney-at-Law
Mr. Hoskins has worked for and represented FORTUNE 500 Companies. Let his experience and expertise help resolve your legal dispute or make your business a success.
- Commercial Litigation
- General Counsel to small and mid-size businesses
- Professional Liability Defense
- Commercial Leasing and Construction Litigation
- Local Counsel in Federal Litigation
- Consumer Protection Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Conservatorships and Guardianships
High School, The Stony Brook School, Long Island, NY
Bachelor of Arts, Colgate University, Hamilton, NY
Joined Neuroscience Sales Department at Eli Lilly & Co, Manhattan, NY
Juris Doctorate, Vanderbilt Law School, Nashville, TN
Admitted to the Tennessee Bar and licensed to practice of all Tennessee Courts
Joined Commercial Litigation practice group at Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., Nashville, TN
Founded the Law Office of Michael G. Hoskins, P.C.
- American Bar Association Member, November 2005 - Present
- Tennessee Bar Association Member, November 2005 - Present
- Nashville Bar Association Member, November 2005 - Present
- Minority Opportunities Committee, Chair 2012
- Napier Looby Bar Association, 2011 - Present
- Harris Philip Inn of Court, 2008-2010
- Book 'em Board of Directors, 2007-2010